mizz.slumber.evelady

It just a writing

Best Friend

We were just 11 when we first met
We never see eye to eye
But one day we had each other

When we were 13 thought you looked different
Thought you would belong to me
I would always be there for you

We turned 18 and I confessed
Letting you know the secret of my heart
Thinking of more than best friend

I was not what you were looking for
I'm just your only dearest best friend

Soon enough
You came telling me
I was always there
In your happiness
In your sadness
You came for me
In search of new light

I've made peace of our friendship
Though it hurts me
I don't want to be hurt again

We're now in our thirties
Cherishing every second of our lives
Together
With our loved ones
Our friendships still sailing

Lived my life happily
Thankful for the memories
Be happy my best friend

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top