mizz.slumber.evelady

It just a writing

Thanks, Love

Look what we've been through
We've seen each other grow
From just teenagers
We had our silly days
We had our fights
Now we've grown
We are now adults

Look what our friendship did
All the memories
All the keepsake
All the journey
I'll always keep them

We never understood each other
We only knew each other
Hoping for one of us to take the step
To take one step ahead
Moving to another stage

We were afraid
We were too young
I kept this feeling for so long
Till the day I tell you
And we made truce

Now we are happy
Happy with each other's choice
Happy with our own life
Seeing you happy 
Would always make me smile

Though that was hard on me
We still had each others' back
Though it felt so painful
I was relieved

Thank you for the experience
Thank you for the memories
Thank you for the lesson
Thank you, Love

0 Comments

Contact Form (Do not remove it)

back to top